Olexy Work – we maintain a strict confidentiality policy for data sent by candidates, employers and website visitors and will not disclose any information without their prior consent. The processing of personal data takes place in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
Collection and use of personal data
We collect the following data from candidates who applied for offers / job offers or created a CV profile on our website:
- Personal data: including name, date of birth, citizenship, phone number, e-mail address, social media profiles. educational status and professional experience.
- Username and password created during registration.
All data sent by jobseekers will be used by us only to carry out the recruitment and selection process of candidates in a reliable and efficient manner.
We may also collect additional personal data of the user, e.g. from contests, surveys or special offers available on our website.
Transfer of personal data
The personal data of our candidates are sent and made available to employers only as part of recruitment or other concessions, for which candidates will be informed in advance.
Newsletter subscription / marketing materials
Each user, by submitting his / her data using the form available on our website, may subscribe to the subscription list of job offers or other marketing materials. At any time, the user can opt out of receiving emails by clicking on the link in the footer of the newsletter / message or by contacting us directly via email@example.com
Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for use on the Service User’s website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the duration of their storage on the terminal and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
– determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies (“permanent”). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies files or until they are deleted by the User.
- By default, web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on your terminal device. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also block cookies automatically. For details, please refer to your Internet browser’s help or documentation.
- Cookies placed in the end device of the Service User and used may also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: Google Ad Preferences
Olexy Work reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with legal process, court order, or legal process relating to the Company.
Access to personal data
Candidates and employers may contact us to correct their personal data stored in our database. At any time, registered users on our website can edit or change their personal data in their profile via the “Edit profile” tab.
Links to other websites
The security of your personal data is the most important to us. Our website has an SSL certificate that guarantees three-level protection of your data while they are being transmitted. We comply with generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information you provide to us.
Retention of personal data
Personal data belonging to candidates can be stored by Olexy Work until receiving a request to delete personal data from the database. If you do not consent to the storage of your data, we will remove it within one month after the recruitment process.
Insight and changes of data sent
We reserve the right to modify the data received from candidates in a manner that does not affect their substantive content, such as: correcting and formulating correct content, removing unnecessary information, and other changes aimed at professional creation of a candidate profile.
Changes to this statement
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of the collected personal data is the company:
Olexy Work Dariusz Bolczak
Address: Słowackiego 43, 09-400 Plock
Olexy Work has all the necessary certificates and recruitment permits for employment agencies. We have been entered into the Polish Register of Employment Agencies (polish: Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia) under the number 19553.
NIP (Tax identification number): 7743241199
Date of last update: 15.05.2018